33 Wood Avenue South
Suite 600, Iselin, NJ 08830
St.John's Innovation Centre
Cowley Road, Cambridge
England CB4 0WS
Phone: +44(0)1223 968 433
4894 Rue de Grand Pre
Montreal, Quebec H2T 2H8
P.O Box 122766
SAIF Zone, Sharjah, UAE
Phone: +971 6 557 8548
Fax: +971 6 557 8549
3-6-327 & 328, First Floor
Doshi Chambers, Basheerbagh
Hyderabad -500 029
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-40-23261091 / 92
Fax: +91-40-23261091 Ext.336
Online warranty management system
If you are a manufacturer of capital equipment or valuable, complex machinery and use a dealer network to distribute your products, then you will want to have good control of your warranty claims. Left uncontrolled warranty costs can spiral and affect the profitability of your business.
LeenWarranty system is a web based management system which scales to the size of your business and allows you to effectively resolve, manage and measure critical metrics for optimizing costs arising from warranty claims. It can also extend using LeenRecovery to your supplier network so that warranty claims arising from outside suppliers' quality issues and costs recovery can be effectively managed.
Global Dealer support
LeenWarranty supports Worldwide dealer networks. Using standard Internet browser technology, supporting: Apples Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera.
It requires minimal internal IT support and no new equipment. The system can be securely access from anywhere in the world via the Internet 24/7. Our Help desk will support the manufacturers and dealers internationally directly where required.
Improve Dealer and supplier relationships.
Using this web application means everyone is working off the same data and the process is transparent to all sides. Allowing dealers and suppliers to work with the manufacturer to solve problems and reduce the misunderstanding through improved communication.
Multi-currency submitted warranty claims.
Allows claim to be submit multiple currencies and converted back to a base currency e.g. GBP or Euro etc.
Work flow and User Roles
Warranty and supplier recovery work flow can managed using the "Actions Status" to control and break up the warranty process into discrete functions between the Warranty Managers and Engineers, Distributors, Administrators and Credit Controllers.
- All data relating to the claim in one place.
- Creates transparency in processing.
- The "Action status" controls the processing between the dealer and the manufacturer.
- "Actions status" can be used to brake up processing into specialised tasks and allocate to different individuals in the company.
Email Alerts for dealers and engineers for claims awaiting their attention.
Single Data source
- Provides a communication trail, storing dealer and manufacturer comments on each claim.
- No need to track down emails, every aspect of the claim is stored on the system.
- Load photos (jpeg), PDF documents, MS Word, Excel and most file types to claims. All supporting evidence store with the claim.
- Parts prices list, allows for multiple region prices, discounts and historic pricing.
- Credit notes raised individually for each claim or by monthly reports for each dealer.
Commissioning on line
Equipment can be instantly commissioned/registered on by the dealer network. Calculates Warranty period from Commissioning date integrated with warranty claims and equipment database.
The database records all equipment manufactured. Dealers and manufacturers can check that Serial Numbers are valid and use the database to check details of the equipment online. Automatically checks that equipment is within standard or extended Warranty when claim is submitted.
Fault Reporting - Diagnosis and rectification. "Warranty data is often collected in some detail, but it is not accessible to management and engineers easily." "Timely and detailed warranty data is critical to rectifying design and product failures quickly" "Increased productivity and ease of management is critically to an efficient warranty system."
Fault reporting - up 10 different fault types can be set up for claims.
Flexible reporting - create your own reports using Microsoft Access. Access is common skill in most IT Departments; it enables them to easily create any report combination. We can provide basic training in Query and report writing and will write ad hoc queries as part the monthly maintenance fee.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Speeds up claim turnaround time.
- Improved dealer relationships.
- Improved warranty processing productivity.
- Improved accuracy and transparency of claim process.
- Fewer invalid and poorly documented claims.
- Improve Fault Reporting so faults are rectified faster.
- Improve Supplier cost recovery using LeenRecovery.
- Faster processing reduces dealers withholding payments, so reduce working capital.
- Minimal internal IT support required.
- Flexible reporting tools.
|Hard benefits||Example based on £1m of warranty payments a year||Savings|
|Faster rectification of faults||5% reduction in warranty payments||£30,000|
|Tighter cost control||1% saving by reduce over payment||£50,000|
|Reduced working capital|| 1% of sales payments withheld due warranty disputes.
Costs based 6% interest rate
|Warranty staff savings|| 25% reduction in Warranty claim processing time.
Staff cost saving based on 2 staff at £25K each.
|Total savings per year||£12,500|
|Ease of management|| Decline in intervention by senior management in
|Improved customer satisfaction||Claims were settled promptly and reliability issues actioned||?|
|Repeat business||Sales growth average of over 20% per year 8 years||?|
These figures are illustrative based on conservative estimates of a real case stud.